RuneScape Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Discussion

RuneScape's Unofficial Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RS D sucks !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Santa
BANNED

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-15

RS D sucks ! Empty
PostSubject: RS D sucks !   RS D sucks ! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:19 am

Hey james, u told me that i was going to be an admin..
AND INSTEAD U MAKE A FUCKING RETARDED BITCH ADMIN.

Im going to spread very bad reputation about this page.
So u wont get anyone to join..

Make me admin or i spread BAD rep about this page.
Back to top Go down
Reserved for next Admin
BANNED

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-04

RS D sucks ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RS D sucks !   RS D sucks ! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 1:31 am

Santa, we're moving to vBulliten, I don't think everyone would listen to you, to forum is going, I'm going to hand administration to someone else.

I don't care what you do, you can spam, or do whatever, just to be a note, there can't be a bad reputation, it'll make you have a bad reputation, (not like you already have one, but obviously it's true), perhaps, buying I.Q. for 100 dollars each or better yet, a brain to store that I.Q. on anyway, if you dare spam again, just think of the new special rank you've been given, it's suits you, so never post again and you'll be fine.

P.S. Never post here again or you'll be I.P. Banned you newbie, actually, I'll I.P. Ban you now, please enjoy your ban, if you decide to fix your tune, please contact me via RuneScape Discussion Private Messaging System, oh wait, your I.P. Banned, you can't!
Back to top Go down

RS D sucks !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneScape Discussion :: Our Community :: RuneScape Discussion News-
Jump to: