RuneScape Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape Discussion

RuneScape's Unofficial Forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reposting....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infamous
BANNED

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Reposting.... Empty
PostSubject: Reposting....   Reposting.... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 2:57 am

I <3 Santa, he just completely owned you and your peice of shit site, I also love how you ignore all my flames, You don't lock them you completly remove them, I know this is a waste of time because there is like one active user and that is yourself james, you suck at hosting a website, I am sorry you got banned on all of the other but to make you own, and fail miserably but not admit it is just.....Sad to say the least. Oh, and I dare you to fucking IP ban me, Wait no DO IT, Lets see how long you can keep me off the site before I am back, I can guarantee you It wont be more than 24 Hours, if you know shit about computers you can change your IP, no problem. Just calling it as I see it. Anyone who wants to flame me add my MSN jrhea91@hotmail.com let me know you added me so I can accept ya. Thanks Everyone, Sorry you fail at life james. God damn this is fun, Im just thinking of every thing you could possibly say back, You will say.... lets guess, I have no life ? Good luck making that a valid point, Im a geek ? who the fuck cares your the one hosting a runescape CHEATING site, Im a fag maybe ? Good luck talk to my girlfriend asshat, what else...... Anyway, Just wanted to let you know you and your shitty website has been owned.I will check this thread until I am IP banned etc and then I will be back within a day just fuck with ya james.

kkthxbai <3 Infamous <3
Back to top Go down
Reserved for next Admin
BANNED

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Reposting.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reposting....   Reposting.... Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:49 am

Your post is exactly right, expect for some shit, however, I plan on fucking this site up as much as possiable, if anyway you can, please spam, flame me, as much as possiable.
Back to top Go down

Reposting....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RuneScape Discussion :: Our Community :: RuneScape Discussion News-
Jump to: